Children’s Education Franchise CompuChild Launches Innovative Enrichment Classes to Improve Financial Awareness
- Almost 90% of the states are allowing students to graduate from high-school without having to pass any stand-alone personal finance course. After-school enrichment classes from CompuChild on personal finance and money management could help students offset this weakness in the public education system.
Quality and Breadth of Enrichment Programs Prompt DPIE to Partner with Children’s Education Franchise CompuChild
- The quality of CompuChild’s programs received another strong validation this year as Dublin Partners in Education (DPIE) decided to work with CompuChild to bring six STEM and STEAM focused classes to elementary schools in the Dublin Unified School District (DUSD).
- A comprehensive and technically advanced content management platform will not only enable CompuChild franchisees to manage our expanded and multidisciplinary enrichment programs, it will also equip franchisees with the flexibility to offer these classes in both an online and in-person format.
- CompuChild’s TriValley franchisee Ms. Rupal Shah was recognized by franchise research firm, Franchise Business Review, as one of 2021’s Franchise Rock Stars. Ms. Shah was selected from nearly 25,000 franchisees, representing 224 brands that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research in the past 18 months.
- CompuChild’s thought provoking article was published in the Mirror Review magazine focused on "The 10 Fastest-Growing E-Learning Solution Providers, 2021."
- CompuChild’s Entrepreneurial STEAM-focused children’s education franchise has bagged several prestigious awards and acknowledgements this year. Mirror Review listed CompuChild among "The 10 Reputable Education Franchises to look for in 2021."
- Our low startup cost allows our franchisees to bring some of the most unique and interesting enrichment programs to a maximum number of students. The initial franchise fee and training for our standard territory costs less than $15k. Adding all other variable and startup costs, our “capital-light” business model allows our franchisees to start operating their franchise business with just under $30k.
- COMPUCHILD’s programs help kindle the spirit of constant learning, innovation, critical thinking, and collaboration for the social good at a very young age. When we talk about our focus on entrepreneurship, we do not mean offering after-school classes just on starting a business. Rather, we focus on the four key building blocks that we believe are key to becoming a successful real-world problem solver and entrepreneur. These building blocks are: technology, financial awareness, communication, and ethics.
- COMPUCHILD is proud to announce that it has been recognized as the "Best Low-Cost Franchise to Buy" in the Franchise Business Review of 2020. As a leading after-school program franchise, COMPUCHILD is focused on three key ideas – the most relevant enrichment programs for children, the lowest cost, and the best training for its franchisees.
- COMPUCHILD offers children a holistic learning experience with its STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) based after-school enrichment classes. It’s a one-of-a-kind solution for parents to provide cutting edge education with streams of technology and entrepreneurship from an early age. COMPUCHILD’s curriculum is designed to teach logical thinking and problem-solving skills in children, making them tomorrow’s leaders.
COMPUCHILD Offers Entrepreneurship and Technology-Focused Enrichment Programs to Boost Entrepreneurial Spirit in Children
- COMPUCHILD is an educational franchise that runs educational centers across Canada and the USA. Its educational classes provide STEAM-based afterschool enrichment programs that encourage students to think out-of-the-box. The company offers children’s franchises to entrepreneurs looking to invest in supplemental enrichment education that promotes hands-on and interactive learning.
COMPUCHILD Offers Innovative Programs that Offer Children Numerous Opportunities to Collaborate and Communicate Effectively
- After-school programs are integral to encouraging greater development for children of all ages. The younger we start, the better. However, our aim is not just to teach children life skills; it’s to make sure that the takeaway lesson is that learning is fun.
- With this approach, we want our students to be self-motivated and confident, so they have a positive outlook and work toward social causes. It begins by teaching them ways to communicate and the importance of collaborative effort. .
COMPUCHILD Prepares Elementary School Children for the Future with Interactive Classes Focused on Entrepreneurship and Technology
- COMPUCHILD offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ classes for children in pre-school and elementary school. The franchise is designed to target the career-propagating areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Focusing on future life skills and fostering a love for critical thinking in young children, COMPUCHILD ensures that children are better equipped for the future from a young age.