- COMPUCHILD offers children a holistic learning experience with its STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) based after-school enrichment classes. It’s a one-of-a-kind solution for parents to provide cutting edge education with streams of technology and entrepreneurship from an early age. COMPUCHILD’s curriculum is designed to teach logical thinking and problem-solving skills in children, making them tomorrow’s leaders.
COMPUCHILD Offers Entrepreneurship and Technology-Focused Enrichment Programs to Boost Entrepreneurial Spirit in Children
- COMPUCHILD is an educational franchise that runs educational centers across Canada and the USA. Its educational classes provide STEAM-based afterschool enrichment programs that encourage students to think out-of-the-box. The company offers children’s franchises to entrepreneurs looking to invest in supplemental enrichment education that promotes hands-on and interactive learning.
COMPUCHILD Offers Innovative Programs that Offer Children Numerous Opportunities to Collaborate and Communicate Effectively
- After-school programs are integral to encouraging greater development for children of all ages. The younger we start, the better. However, our aim is not just to teach children life skills; it’s to make sure that the takeaway lesson is that learning is fun.
- With this approach, we want our students to be self-motivated and confident, so they have a positive outlook and work toward social causes. It begins by teaching them ways to communicate and the importance of collaborative effort. .
COMPUCHILD Prepares Elementary School Children for the Future with Interactive Classes Focused on Entrepreneurship and Technology
- COMPUCHILD offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ classes for children in pre-school and elementary school. The franchise is designed to target the career-propagating areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Focusing on future life skills and fostering a love for critical thinking in young children, COMPUCHILD ensures that children are better equipped for the future from a young age.