- Our low startup cost allows our franchisees to bring some of the most unique and interesting enrichment programs to a maximum number of students. The initial franchise fee and training for our standard territory costs less than $15k. Adding all other variable and startup costs, our “capital-light” business model allows our franchisees to start operating their franchise business with just under $30k.
- COMPUCHILD’s programs help kindle the spirit of constant learning, innovation, critical thinking, and collaboration for the social good at a very young age. When we talk about our focus on entrepreneurship, we do not mean offering after-school classes just on starting a business. Rather, we focus on the four key building blocks that we believe are key to becoming a successful real-world problem solver and entrepreneur. These building blocks are: technology, financial awareness, communication, and ethics.
- COMPUCHILD is proud to announce that it has been recognized as the "Best Low-Cost Franchise to Buy" in the Franchise Business Review of 2020. As a leading after-school program franchise, COMPUCHILD is focused on three key ideas – the most relevant enrichment programs for children, the lowest cost, and the best training for its franchisees.
- COMPUCHILD offers children a holistic learning experience with its STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) based after-school enrichment classes. It’s a one-of-a-kind solution for parents to provide cutting edge education with streams of technology and entrepreneurship from an early age. COMPUCHILD’s curriculum is designed to teach logical thinking and problem-solving skills in children, making them tomorrow’s leaders.
COMPUCHILD Offers Entrepreneurship and Technology-Focused Enrichment Programs to Boost Entrepreneurial Spirit in Children
- COMPUCHILD is an educational franchise that runs educational centers across Canada and the USA. Its educational classes provide STEAM-based afterschool enrichment programs that encourage students to think out-of-the-box. The company offers children’s franchises to entrepreneurs looking to invest in supplemental enrichment education that promotes hands-on and interactive learning.
COMPUCHILD Offers Innovative Programs that Offer Children Numerous Opportunities to Collaborate and Communicate Effectively
- After-school programs are integral to encouraging greater development for children of all ages. The younger we start, the better. However, our aim is not just to teach children life skills; it’s to make sure that the takeaway lesson is that learning is fun.
- With this approach, we want our students to be self-motivated and confident, so they have a positive outlook and work toward social causes. It begins by teaching them ways to communicate and the importance of collaborative effort. .
COMPUCHILD Prepares Elementary School Children for the Future with Interactive Classes Focused on Entrepreneurship and Technology
- COMPUCHILD offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ classes for children in pre-school and elementary school. The franchise is designed to target the career-propagating areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Focusing on future life skills and fostering a love for critical thinking in young children, COMPUCHILD ensures that children are better equipped for the future from a young age.