- Due to the large size of the state and the variability in the population density, we have decided to offer quite a bit of customization to our prospective franchisees in deciding their territory. We are also offering a 20% discount on the initial franchise fee to veterans and teachers. We believe our after-school programs will be extremely well received in Texas and hence, we are targeting Texas as our growth market for 2023.
- After-school program franchise CompuChild is rolling out a special discount that enables all practicing, former, and retired teachers to enjoy a 20% discount on the initial franchise fee towards the purchase of a franchise territory. To qualify for this discount, teachers should be able to present their teaching license or credential for having taught at any state-approved or accredited school in the United States or Canada for more than a year.
- While we believe that every program offered by CompuChild adds significant value and fills various holes that are left in the traditional education system, we also understand that given their personal background and the specific need of a community, some franchisees may want to focus on certain aspects of the curricula. That’s why we have decided to provide more flexibility and choice to our franchisees by launching this new brand name – BiztechChild.
CompuChild Receives "STEM Provider Certification" of Quality from World-Renowned Organization Cognia
- CompuChild is proud to announce that after a rigorous evaluation process that started last year, it has now received the most prestigious “STEM Provider Certification” from the world-renowned organization, Cognia (formerly AdvancED). The Cognia STEM Provider Certification process is designed for national and international STEM providers committed to high-quality STEM education.
- CompuChild’s North Fulton franchisee Ms. Erin Ramlackhan was recognized by franchise research firm, Franchise Business Review, as one of 2022’s Franchise Rock Stars. Ms. Ramlackhan was selected from over 30,000 franchisees, representing more than 300 brands that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research.
- Children’s education franchise CompuChild is proud to announce that it has been named a “Top Franchise for 2022” by Franchise Business Review. Quality and franchisee satisfaction have been the hallmark of CompuChild as the franchise has been recognized as a “10-Year Hall of Fame Member” for Winning the “Best of the Best” Franchise Award a total of 13 years as of 2022.
Award-Winning Children’s Education Franchise CompuChild to Raise Initial Franchise Fee from April 15
- CompuChild went out of its way to help existing and new franchisees during the pandemic by offering discounted initial franchise fees and forgiveness of monthly royalty fees. At the same time, the franchise continued to invest in and grow its offerings. Due to its significantly enhanced product offerings, an end to pandemic discounts, and ongoing inflationary pressures, CompuChild will be raising its initial franchise fee from April 15, 2022.
Children’s Education Franchise CompuChild Launches Innovative Enrichment Classes to Improve Financial Awareness
- Almost 90% of the states are allowing students to graduate from high-school without having to pass any stand-alone personal finance course. After-school enrichment classes from CompuChild on personal finance and money management could help students offset this weakness in the public education system.
Quality and Breadth of Enrichment Programs Prompt DPIE to Partner with Children’s Education Franchise CompuChild
- The quality of CompuChild’s programs received another strong validation this year as Dublin Partners in Education (DPIE) decided to work with CompuChild to bring six STEM and STEAM focused classes to elementary schools in the Dublin Unified School District (DUSD).
- A comprehensive and technically advanced content management platform will not only enable CompuChild franchisees to manage our expanded and multidisciplinary enrichment programs, it will also equip franchisees with the flexibility to offer these classes in both an online and in-person format.
- CompuChild’s TriValley franchisee Ms. Rupal Shah was recognized by franchise research firm, Franchise Business Review, as one of 2021’s Franchise Rock Stars. Ms. Shah was selected from nearly 25,000 franchisees, representing 224 brands that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research in the past 18 months.
- CompuChild’s thought provoking article was published in the Mirror Review magazine focused on "The 10 Fastest-Growing E-Learning Solution Providers, 2021."
- CompuChild’s Entrepreneurial STEAM-focused children’s education franchise has bagged several prestigious awards and acknowledgements this year. Mirror Review listed CompuChild among "The 10 Reputable Education Franchises to look for in 2021."
- Our low startup cost allows our franchisees to bring some of the most unique and interesting enrichment programs to a maximum number of students. The initial franchise fee and training for our standard territory costs less than $15k. Adding all other variable and startup costs, our “capital-light” business model allows our franchisees to start operating their franchise business with just under $30k.
- COMPUCHILD’s programs help kindle the spirit of constant learning, innovation, critical thinking, and collaboration for the social good at a very young age. When we talk about our focus on entrepreneurship, we do not mean offering after-school classes just on starting a business. Rather, we focus on the four key building blocks that we believe are key to becoming a successful real-world problem solver and entrepreneur. These building blocks are: technology, financial awareness, communication, and ethics.
- COMPUCHILD is proud to announce that it has been recognized as the "Best Low-Cost Franchise to Buy" in the Franchise Business Review of 2020. As a leading after-school program franchise, COMPUCHILD is focused on three key ideas – the most relevant enrichment programs for children, the lowest cost, and the best training for its franchisees.
- COMPUCHILD offers children a holistic learning experience with its STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) based after-school enrichment classes. It’s a one-of-a-kind solution for parents to provide cutting edge education with streams of technology and entrepreneurship from an early age. COMPUCHILD’s curriculum is designed to teach logical thinking and problem-solving skills in children, making them tomorrow’s leaders.
COMPUCHILD Offers Entrepreneurship and Technology-Focused Enrichment Programs to Boost Entrepreneurial Spirit in Children
- COMPUCHILD is an educational franchise that runs educational centers across Canada and the USA. Its educational classes provide STEAM-based afterschool enrichment programs that encourage students to think out-of-the-box. The company offers children’s franchises to entrepreneurs looking to invest in supplemental enrichment education that promotes hands-on and interactive learning.
COMPUCHILD Offers Innovative Programs that Offer Children Numerous Opportunities to Collaborate and Communicate Effectively
- After-school programs are integral to encouraging greater development for children of all ages. The younger we start, the better. However, our aim is not just to teach children life skills; it’s to make sure that the takeaway lesson is that learning is fun.
- With this approach, we want our students to be self-motivated and confident, so they have a positive outlook and work toward social causes. It begins by teaching them ways to communicate and the importance of collaborative effort. .
COMPUCHILD Prepares Elementary School Children for the Future with Interactive Classes Focused on Entrepreneurship and Technology
- COMPUCHILD offers Entrepreneurial STEAM™ classes for children in pre-school and elementary school. The franchise is designed to target the career-propagating areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Focusing on future life skills and fostering a love for critical thinking in young children, COMPUCHILD ensures that children are better equipped for the future from a young age.